skip to main | skip to sidebar

LibraryinBlue

Thursday, September 4, 2008


Thing 10 - Image Generator
One of the image generators that I tried was a Billboard Maker on Flickr Toys. I also tried Random Photo Browser and Slide Show as well as Warholizer which was fun. The link to Flickr Toys is http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ . This would be a fun way to showcase new titles or add interest to library web pages.
Posted by Mrs. Patterson at 10:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Library Thing


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • I learned a lot through this course and will be go...
      • Thing 23 You can tell that something has been m...
      • Thing 22I have used eBooks quite a lot. Through P...
      • Thing 21M 5.7, East Timor region Podcasts are blo...
      • Thing 20I chose this video because, again, I love ...
      • Thing 19 http://www.librarything.com/catalog/gpatt...
      • ZOHO Writer
      • Thing 17This would be a good tool to use for teach...
      • Thing 16AYou would have to be very careful since p...
      • Thing 16 - Wikis My first introduction to wikis wa...
      • Thing 15 Some thoughts on Library 2.0.......It wi...
      • Technorati - Thing 14This resource has a lot of th...
      • Delicious - Thing 13I can see this as a great tool...
      • Thing 12This was very interesting to look at. It w...
      • Select...ReferenceSearch The Web
      • Thing 11I checked out Biblio.com. I think this wou...
      • Thing 10 - Image Generator One of the image genera...
      • Thing 8 & 9 - Sharing RSS Feedshttp://www.google...
    • ►  August (6)